Sunday, March 15, 2009

This afternoon,
dad called me, and say whether the golden retriever nice or not,
do i want it to be my new pet,(because the dog dead for few days, so dad decide to buy another)
I search the picture online and find out, golden retriever quite nice,
and cute(i mean puppy).
So dad said , are you confirm that you want it?
Of course i say sure.
I thought he was just joking with me.
But when he came back with my sister and my mom,
I saw a golden retriever in the car,
but not the size i think,
so huge is it.Lol...





oh god,
he is bigger than me,
fatter than me,
and also lazier than me.
I think i gotta bring him for a walk every night..
hehehe...

Actually, my dad need a guard dog,
so he is still finding doberman T.T
i want German shepherd....T.T
....

4 Comments:

  1. SparksFly said...
    eh!
    i like this dog leh!
    so cute!!
    i like it!!

    but actually i hate dogs de...= =
    dogs are very smelly!!
    Jingjuin said...
    This dog not smelly,
    haha, so nice,
    everyday hug it...keke...
    its fur so soft....
    like a toy...
    haha..
    Anonymous said...
    wa..
    golden retriever ler..
    so big..
    so syiok la..
    Jingjuin said...
    excuse me there,
    wat is syiok?

Post a Comment