Friday, March 13, 2009

This is the picture i captured this morning.
Raining all the time,
But i like that feel.
Because raining seems like can wash all the things that unhappy,
And also can make me feel fresh.

This morning while in the car,
I think a lots.
Thinking bout this and that.
And now i made up my mind,
i want improve improve and improve.
No matter what subject, i also want to improve.

I have another chance, UEC,
I wanna get a good result in my UEC,
sure,
from now on no more online games(i miss them...),
no more few hours of tv.(my favorite actors, byebye)

I hate eating.
Especially dinner,
Because, I'm so tired.
But the mouth also need to move and move and move...
And the food not nice...TT

Today i went for tuition,
the feel not bad,
maths tuition,
finally, my maths also need a tuition to improve.
=.=
Because the stupid calculus damn difficult.
A.G also.
But my A.G better than calculus..^^v
But I still need a tuition...=.=
Sorry to those friends that i say i gonna tuition with them,
but now I'm not with them and with others,
sorry.

And now,
my chemistry,
How?dunno.
I lose a chance for the tuition and i think i cant get it again.
So,
Who can teach me???PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..
The teacher always CH3 CH3 methyl ethyl hexane benzene,
I gonna crazy with all these stupid things.

I really done a wrong thing yesterday,
I sleep late,
I sleep on 1030.
late one an a half hour.
so today i so tired.
and i thought just take a nap,
But i slept from 4 to 730,
And then now,
i cant sleep on time again.
=.=、

2 Comments:

  1. SparksFly said...
    haha...
    my chemistry is C5 de,
    no need ask me!!

    haiyo...
    study in college is better than UEC mar...
    u see, next year i degree year 1 liao...
    u still haven't study in universiti...
    waste time to study form 6 de...
    u better rather use the same money to study foundation year den can study degree liao wor...
    静宜 Elaine said...
    don't sai hei
    No TV also couldn't change the situation much one
    LOL

Post a Comment