Monday, March 16, 2009

Boring~~

16 March 2009

Today,
Actually i feel that damn boring in the house,
nothing to do,
just watched a movie. money not enough 2 ( Lol, how long ago? )
Afternoon, my sister was using the computer.
I don't wanna fight with her and get the computer but dunno for what.
Because nothing i can view in my computer.
And also, stupid P1, the speed so slow.
I called the C. S. in the morning, 11 something,
and they said too many call, and call me leave my phone number and will call back me later.
Lol, now almost 10 o’clock. where’s the call?
Just now,
my new dog, name buddy, ( the owner before named it)
I bring it for a walk after our dinner,
(yup, our dinner, after i and him finish our dinner,^^)
At first, he walk so fast, ( actually is just faster than i imagined )
but after few minutes,
he stand on the road and stop walking,
no matter how i pull the rope,
he just ignore me and stand there,
so i say, okay fine, we go back home.
Then, he just U-turn and walk back home. Lol…
while we reached home,
he just sleep there and don’t want move again.
because i called his name he also ignore me,
i think he is too tired. =.=

1 Comment:

  1. SparksFly said...
    holiday still not good meh?
    still blaming boring...= =
    i wish i could have a holiday leh...

    sorry, i can't reply ur email at this moment.
    bcaz firstly, i'm very stressful with my assignments and works.
    secondly, i'm really bad in mood today...

Post a Comment