Thursday, March 26, 2009

finally format computer

25 March 2009

haiz...
Today finally format my computer.
Because my computer damn slow and now cant use mozilla firefox,
Maybe detected by virus.
Haiz...
why virus love me???always find me?!
Maybe is I go find them, because i download many cracked software
( haiz...i not support original things)
approximately one or two software per day.
(average la,because sometimes no use comp ma...and sometimes cant online ma...)
If give my sister saw this blog dunno whether will kill me or not.
Haha...because format whole computer...and no more her details...^^

Oh gosh, no more software.T.T
including microsoft office, audio codec, chinese software and more.
Still downloading...Arghhh...
Cant on msn.
because i dunno why i cant find the super duper noobshit window messenger.
the stupid window live messenger 2009,
I've installed more than few hours but now still stuck in 51 percent.
Bu shuang-ing.

Lazy to do homework ar.
And dunno how to do also (because lazy to use brain...lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment