Friday, March 27, 2009

homework

haiz,

today my computer finally got sound.
Because my sister's boyfriend download the driver.So smart.
not same as me ....super noob..Maybe i "noober" than my computer.

many home works,
now still doing home works.
Arghh, gonna crazy with all this stupid homework.
But today for me, is the most hardworking day,
because i done 2 essay,(actually is 1 essay and 1 karangan)
in my house.
I means after school.

Normally, i wont do any homework in house.
Because house for me is for sleep and play computer and also tv la.
That means is only for entertainment.
Enjoyable life. ^^

Okay, continue physics gases..T>T

2 Comments:

  1. 小猫咪 said...
    加油啦。。
    不在家做。。
    那你在学校有做很多吗?
    不要拖泥带水对付你功课!!
    she4ever91 said...
    你永远都是这样。。。
    在学校不做功课,回到家又不做。。。
    唉。。。

Post a Comment