Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally

Finally, I add a gadgets.
is really hard to me.
I mean about blogger.
Everything that I dunno I still can find out through the website.
But I dunno why, about this,
although i found many web page,
but it still cant help me.
Omg.

Actually I wanna post a new blog to here for many days ago,
but I dunno why, why I am so busy.
But I still can surf the web, sms, and all that lame things.
But not post a new blog.

Nowadays really busy than before,
because, now I must do my homework or study while i surfing web, or playing online games.
My exam failing one by one.
Oh gosh,
I really dunno how i gonna face my UEC exam in the end of the year.

Today,
Physics and English exam.
Its look like so easy,
but when I start to do it,
is just ok to me but not easy as I think.

Tomorrow,
Chinese and Calculus,
I dunno how to do,
Maybe I will fail it.
and now,
I gonna sleep because very sleepy.
I woke up at 3a.m. to study my physics yesterday,
and now so tired.



死咯,
那天听到one fm 的电台,
那时不懂做么突然间讲精神分裂,
然后症状有四个,
1. 突然间很想(或直接)大声尖叫。
2. 很暴力。
3. 突然会不爽人。
4. 突然不喜欢做工作或学习的东西。(就堕落啦.)
我四个都中完了,
还不死?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment