Thursday, February 5, 2009

my leg feels so sore

Oh Shit!
My leg damn pain.
Actually not pain la, is just feels sore.
Really.

I think i really long time no exercise,
but that day, the Saturday, I did.( I think, or maybe just imagine, LOL)
All of us, i means many friends, that day went to the china town and Imbi and Bukit Bintang and also Jusco for the raising money for the school.
That was nice~~ Maybe i gained many experience that day.
But can you imagine that me walking walking walking and walking from morning till night?
That day my leg damn tired.
But totally not sore.

But now, My leg feels sore.
Erm, Maybe is my leg muscles.
Ok, fine, whatever.
The main things is why my leg feel sore?
That just because a P.E. lessons.
I know, we were late,
But the teacher punished us 掌上压,
But i really dunno how to do that.
after some arguing,
the teacher say i can go to 拉耳朵,
but is double punishment.
Oh, bull shit lor...
60 times only actually,
but dunno why very tired this time.

When i was in the primary school,
everyday i also must do this punishment at least 200 times.

this is because i cant finish my homework everyday so get the punishment.
But i can afford it,
But now,
60 times, i cant.
OMG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment