Monday, February 16, 2009

Just Wanna Sigh~~

Actually,
I dunno why my blog can't post any comments,
But now finally solve it.
All of you can post ur comments,
if you want.


I wanna post many blogs these days,
but I really very busy for doing nothing
and also very lazy to touch the computer.
Because the stupid connection can't connected.
I already control myself not to break the stupid modem.^^


I really wanna post something about my doggie,
But the doggie because got skin sensitive,
already cut all its "hair".
So now just like a little piggy.
But the video is 3gp file,
and then i cant upload it to here.

Haiz,
many homework i still never done yet,
all the homework can become a mountain already,
so tired when see all those homework.


Besides this,
I still have many thing frustrated me,
I dunno why why they are so frustrated ,
but really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment