Wednesday, February 11, 2009

bad mood

My mood damn bad today.
think about something long time ago,
like few years or few months ago.
and think a lot of all those rubbish things.

After that,
my examination.
I cant imagine how do i pass this year.
i failed many exam.
The mood not everybody know.
I am not care about marks or exam before.
But now, i thought i not care, and i also pretend to not care.
But i CARE.

I dont know why i'll become like this.
and also dont know why what can i do?
Now i already no mood to do anything,
include blogging.

Who can tell me how i gonna take part in UEC?
I wonder to give up that,
But i cant.
Because 1st i already paid all the money as registration fees and other fees.
2nd, my SPM i dont think i can get any A's.

1 Comment:

  1. lovelee285 said...
    不要酱灰心啦..要开心一点噢!!
    其实你厉害过我们很多的.....^_^

Post a Comment